[Debian-NYC] DebConf10 Localteam/Volunteers meeting - NEW POLL (next weekend)

Hi everyone,  (NOTE: New poll, needs to be filled out again)

Now that the euphoria of opening registration has passed, let's try
for another volunteer's meeting (in real life, somewhere in lower
manhattan or brooklyn hopefully):
  http://doodle.com/dbhya722x9cwen3h

This DebConf10 meeting is designed to let everyone know what all there
is to do to make DebConf10 happen, and see who is interested in doing
what, and try to take us from a few organizers and lots of interested
people to a true team.

Speaking of which, if you are interested in helping out, you should be
on the localteam mailing list:
and check out our planning page:
  http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10

If we have the meeting at a convenient time, then we can have a social
meetup afterwords.

- Richard