Re: [Debian-NYC] Workshop and BSP infrastructure

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 06:14:19PM -0500, Pablo Duboue wrote:
> I have a NSLU2 that I can bring (runs Debian from a memory stick) but
> it is a slow machine, what is the load on the Webserver?

Oh, that would be nice - perfect actually!  (it's neat that these are
going for $20 on ebay these days - makes me want to get one, except
that SheevaPlug is out now.  For those that keep up to date on these
things, what's the best device like this for random serving needs?)

The web server doesn't need to do much beyond read from disk and dump
over http.  We could probably get some more lightweight httpd for
that.

Since it runs Debian, I assume that no special setup on the disk is
needed (it's ext3).

Does anyone know how if the NSLU2 is/isn't powered enough to do this?

Thanks,

- Richard