[Debian-NYC] Workshop and BSP infrastructure

Hi [+Clint],

I had some ideas on stuff to set up for the workshop on Thursday (if
there's time, it could serve as a trial run) and the BSP.

We have permission to use various DebConf wireless APs for debian-nyc
stuff until DebConf.  I was thinking to get some of these set up for
occasional use.  My thoughts were:
- three routers, three non-overlapping channels (is this the max)?
- one in router/DHCP server mode, and two in bridge mode.
- plug the bridge mode one into the router mode one when we know there
  will be lots of traffic, so that airwaves are less clogged by
  distributing over more channels (or we need more wired ports).

Then we could take this to our various workshop locations, to
supplement wireless/hubs/etc there, if we needed to.  I don't know if
this is the best setup - ideas welcome, especially those that know
more about wireless than me.

Secondly, I have a debian mirror on an external disk, rsynced from the
columbia mirror.  I'll bring it to both the workshop and the BSP.  I
could use my laptop for the web server for it, but since I'll also be
using it for development, another host could be better.

If anyone wants to lead up these things, please do.  Clint had offered
to.... Clint: still want to be on it ?

- Richard