Re: [Debian-NYC] BSP prep beginner's workshop

There's a good response, so let's do this.

I'll plan for one workshop the week before the BSP - Jan 20th or 21st,
Wednesday or Thursday.  The rationale for having it a week before is
that it gives people a chance to try things out for themselves before
the BSP.  If people have a preference for Wednesday or Thursday, speak
up...

I'll also plan on doing it the Friday of the BSP.  This is short/easy
enough that having multiple possibilities isn't a waste of my time
(for me, at least).

On Mon, Jan 04, 2010 at 12:36:59PM -0500, Brian Gupta wrote:
> I would definitely be interested in attending, and know of others that
> would be as well. If we wanted to promote it, I'm sure we could fill
> whatever space we found. I could help with this if needed. (Maybe even
> drive the promotion effort, if desired). One thing, let's make sure we
> have a waiting list in place, in case we overpromote. This way we can
> invite those who couldn't attend to the next one.

Great!  All of this sounds good, if you (and everyone else who
replied) can help get the people here, we'll make sure there is
eventually room for everyone.

> Speaking of the next one, it seems that we should think about regular
> occurrences of the beginners workshops, as it seems there is an almost
> limitless supply of beginners.

Yes - definitely.

- Richard