[Debian-NYC] BSP prep beginner's workshop

Hi,

Some people have contacted me saying that they are beginners, and
would like to attend the BSP.  I'd like to have a "beginner's
introduction/workshop", which would basically be a summary of the past
two workshops (as such it would be pretty easy to do).

Thoughts:

- if we do this, we should have have another publicity drive, to
  recruit more people to come.

- It could be the Friday of the workshop, or it could be a different
  day.  I'm willing to do it a different day ; since it's a repeat
  most people wouldn't be expected to come.

Is anyone reading this interested in this repeat workshop, or know
people that you could get to go to it?

- Richard