[Debian-NYC] Sign up for the January BSP

Hi Debian-NYC,

I'd like to remind everyone to sign up for the BSP here:
  http://wiki.debian.org/BSP2010/NewYorkCity

The dates and place are finalized.

I've been prodding this a lot.  It would be good to have more showing
from NYC DDs before we advertised this more widely to non-NYC people.
It helps to make this seem like a very serious BSP (thus attracting
those from outside NYC), and we won't run out of space (or sponsored
food!) for you.

Once we have enough NYC showing to show that this is serious, I'll get
this broadcasted more widely.

If you'd like me to add you (to save time) (or to be anonymous) let me
or someone else know.

Thanks,

- Richard