Re: [Debian-NYC] Bug Squashing Party in January

On Fri, Dec 04, 2009 at 12:43:32PM -0500, Lee Azzarello wrote:
> Drop.io would by happy to host a weekend long event.

Great.  We'll see about dates and times and such.  Would people
staying very late (perhaps overnight) be all right?  I'll volunteer to
stay all night and maintain supervision if needed.

What do you think the maximum number of people would be at drop.io, if
we used all tables and chairs?  We had 20 last time, which worked.
I bet we could fit at least 30 or maybe 40 - what do you think?

Thanks,

- Richard