[Debian-NYC] Bug Squashing Party in January

Hi everyone,

Some folks in Mönchengladbach, Germany are planning a weekend-log BSP
January 22 to 24, 2010:
  http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2009/12/msg00000.html
  http://wiki.debian.org/BSP2010/Moenchengladbach

I thought it would be fun to arrange something like this too, in
preparation for the Squeeze freeze in March.  Who is interested in
this?

We also need to decide the scale of the event.  We could make it
basically a long workshop (one or two days).  Or, we could increase
the scale, and try to get sponsored food and encourage people to
travel to come.

I'm just putting this out there to see what responses are, and we can
plan the dates, times, and size based on interest.

- Does anyone have a space to volunteer for a morning-to-late-night
  BSP-a-thon?
- Anyone have thoughts, positive or negative, on trying to get some
  sponsorship?
- Anyone have sponsorship leads?  I'm more than happy being the
  sponsorship emailer/interface with debian-nyc if that would help.

Thanks,

- Richard