[Debian-NYC] Debian Workshop 1: the actual planning

Hi,

It looks like the first Debian workshop will happen October 15th, at
the drop.io offices (thanks to Lee for the space!).  It hasn't been
announced outside of this list yet (I'll do it soon).  This list has
advanced knowledge (if you are on this list and would like to come,
please RSVP to me now).

The current planning is here:
  http://wiki.debian.org/DebianNYC/Workshops/1

What you can do to help:

- If you are a DD, or have a good knowledge of debian packaging: help
be an instructor!  Let me know.  So far we have dkg as confirmed,
others as possible.  I'd like at least one more confirmed DD-type
person in attendance.

- See the planning page above.  Under "technical program", you can
help make an outline of the things to cover (but keep in mind, it
shouldn't be *too* long).  There will be more workshops.  I don't know
enough to create the entire program myself.

Please let me know if you have any other suggestions or improvements.

Thanks,

- Richard