Re: [Debian-NYC] Next Debian-NYC Gathering

You can always rent the basement meeting room at think coffee.

On Jun 11, 2009 1:57 PM, "Gabriella Coleman" <biella@gmail.com> wrote:

As someone who lives around the corner, I am not so sure it is a good place for a gathering. It gets real crowded and only has small tables. It also just has wine and coffee and we all know that Free Software developers love their beer, even if not free.

I am trying to remember the name of an amamamamamazing bar in the lower east side on the roof, which is large and roofy!

Biella

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 1:48 PM, Jimmy Kaplowitz <jimmy@debian.org> wrote: > > On Thu, Jun 11, 200...