Re: [Debian-NYC] GPG keysigning party on Friday's get-together

* Pablo Duboue <pablo.duboue@gmail.com> [2009-05-09 17:39-0400]:
> I was nice meeting you all last night.
>
> Regarding the signing of keys, which keyservers you guys use? I'm not
> finding most of you in pgp.mit.edu so I must be doing something wrong.

I find that the sks pool is the most reliable (its self-healing) and the
software is (from what I can tell) the best gpg key software that is
available right now.

You can add it to the end of your ~/.gnupg/gpg.conf so that it is used
by default:

keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net

micah