Re: [Debian-NYC] group food

On Sat, Jan 03, 2009 at 08:13:38AM -0400, Gabriella Coleman wrote:
> Are we looking at the hostel for sleeping quarters and then having the
> conference held at a place like Columbia or Poly?

For most of the hostels near Columbia, yes. We are also going to explore the
possibility of using Hostelling International for everything since they have a
lot of event-related facilities as well. Columbia grad student Richard Darst
(MrBeige on OFTC) is helping out in much appreciated ways, since these places
are all really convenient for him to visit and he has a flexible schedule.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org