[Debian-NYC] BSPMarathon at stew and rachel's

On October 4th, Rachel and I will be hosting a BSP Marathon at our
house.  We're doing this mostly becuase Rachel is demanding that Lenny
be release already.

Please see http://wiki.debian.org/BSP2008/Brooklyn ; Add your name if
you think you might attend.

I have homebrewed beer in the primary fermenter which should be ready to
drink.  I'm offering a homebrew-per-bug bounty.  I'm open for
suggestions as to whether we should be doing something like getting
pizzas or sandwhiches from the Italian deli around the corner, or 'bring
your favorite thing to throw on the grill', or  'all of the above'.

stew