Re: [Debian-NYC] [VAC] New York, NY, US, Dec. 1-5; interest in meeting?

* Eric Dorland <eric@debian.org> [2008-12-01 02:48-0500]:
> * Aaron M. Ucko (ucko@debian.org) wrote:
> > ucko@debian.org (Aaron M. Ucko) writes:
> >
> > > That said, the details of my schedule are by and large open, and I'd
> > > be happy to work in meetings with locals; anyone interested?  (FWIW,
> > > my kids will also be along, as will my wife by mid-afternoon each
> > > day.)  Given that my e-mail access in NYC will, in fact, be
> > > intermittent, the best way to contact us for last-minute planning is
> > > by phone: my mobile number is 202-669-7495, and my wife's is
> > > 202-669-7597.  (Advance plans still preferred, of course!)
> >
> > Anyone?
>
> I'd probably have time Wednesday or Thursday evening, but I'm a
> terrible organizer :)

Wednesday eve. would work for me if we wanna grab food somewhere. I
can't make Thursday evenings as I have a evening meeting I have to
attend to.

I'm really close to Chelsea, so I'm happy to head that direction if we
can do it Weds instead of Thursday.

micah