[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: [Debian-NYC] Follow up on DebConf10 planning.

On Sat, Sep 06, 2008 at 02:44:43AM -0400, Brian Gupta wrote:
> Is there anything I can do right now? (My understanding is that you are
> waiting to here back from a couple of people regarding venue availability).

On Thursday, Hans-Christoph Steiner sent some emails to the relevant people at
Poly to investigate the situation. Apparently he is actually an adjunct faculty
member there, so that should help our chances. Hopefully they'll respond in a
small number of weekdays, and if not we will follow up with them. That's really
the next step. If you or others have available time that you want to spend on
DebConf10 planning before we hear from Poly, investigating alternative venue
possibilities would be useful in case Poly falls through. Thanks for being actively interested in helping out; that's a sine qua non for this to happen.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
DebianNYC mailing list

Reply to: