Re: [Debian-NYC] [Debconf-team] DebConf10 - call for Location proposals

also sprach Jimmy Kaplowitz <jimmy@debian.org> [2008.08.12.1423 -0300]:
> Even though this is true and I appreciate your even-handedness,
> I will still investigate again what can be done about your
> situation if NYC is selected as the location. Especially if we get
> specialized lawyer help from some big company, a solution of some
> sort might be possible, though of course impossible to guarantee.

I would appreciate if you didn't use or drop my name anywhere
without prior consent.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team; press officer

"it's time for the human race to enter the solar system."
                                                      - george w. bush