Re: [Debian-NYC] [Debconf-team] DebConf10 - call for Location proposals

also sprach David Moreno <david@axiombox.com> [2008.08.12.1212 -0300]:
> You might want to share your situation so that people could get a
> clearer perspective on this.

I have strong reason to believe that my name is on the infamous
No-Fly list, which prevents me from air or train transport all over
the US. From what I know, I can still enter the country, but it's
hardly convenient to have to fly in to Canada.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team; press officer

"fools ignore complexity. pragmatics suffer it.
 some can avoid it. geniuses remove it."
                                                      -- alan perlis