Re: [Debian-NYC] July 17 get together

Hey all,

I'd love to attend the next gathering, but it's week of my one & only
planned vacation for the year.

To introduce myself, I'm CTO of a global new agency covering the fixed
income and foreign exchange markets 24x7x365 & we're for the most part a
Unix / Linux (Debian) shop.

Maybe next gathering..

patrick-