[Debian-NYC] Yet Another Introduction Email

Hey all,
I recently moved NYC part time, and I was interested in getting
involved with a Debian usergroup, so here I am, and hello :-).

I guess I should introduce myself, I'm Michael, I run Debian on amd64,
i386, arm, mips(el), m68k, powerpc, kfreebsd-i386, and hurd-i386. I'm
an active porter for m68k (and semi-active on hurd), and well ... if
you have any questions, ask ;-).
Michael

PS: I'm looking for someone to sign my replacement GPG key; my first
one met a rather unfortunate end.