Re: [nylug-talk] Impending festivities...

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007, Kevin Mark wrote:

On Thu, Apr 12, 2007 at 02:24:39PM -0400, forest  wrote:
 Also, do you know of anyone who could speak on some aspect of Debian to a
computer users group next week?

this mail is going to the debian-nyc-soc list where I posted a note
about the upcoming release party. Its on sunday Apr 15th at 7pm at vol
de nuit (google for info or visit the debian-nyc-soc list).
As for Debian, you could ask on the debian-nyc-soc list. Recently
Jahldar Vayas

close enough :)

spoke at lilug.

And it went pretty well I think. If forest and his group is interested in having me and the location is reasonably accessible to Jersey City, then I would be happy to speak.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>