Re: I'm Back! Let's Meet Friday, 5/5 @ 20:00

<quote who="Lee A. Azzarello" date="Thu, May 04, 2006 at 04:21:26PM -0400">
> I'm probably not the one to participate in signing keys, but I do
> want to meet other Debian people in NYC just to chat it up and get
> all edified n'shit from more experienced peers.

That's fine. No pressure to sign keys.

> I'll stop by the pub tomorrow and introduce myself. How will I
> recognize the group? I'll try and wear some stupid-ass T
> shirt. Probably a black one that has a Lite-Brite logo on it.

I'll be the guy that looks like the bloke whose picture is on
http://mako.cc

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
mako@debian.org

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so
far as society is free to use the results. --RMS