Re: Visiting NYC this week

> It seems that we'll be meeting again this Friday and/or Saturday.
> Jimmy Kaplowitz just got into town last night but couldn't make the
> meetup. More info will be posted here soon. :)

There's a big party at the Hacker Halfway House in Brooklyn on Friday
night. I say we all crash it :) I'm definitely going to try to be there.
It starts at 10 PM and I have been instructed to bring a posse. They
will be thrilled to have a bunch of Debian developers in attendance,
since they are mostly grubby Gentoo users :)

---

Address:  Triple H Ranch, 114 Forrest St. #3A (ring bell 11), Brooklyn

Go to http://www.hackerhalfwayhouse.org for multi-mobile
transportation directions.

OR

Here are some maps: