Friday April8 @ 630PM: Debian Keysigning + Ubuntu Release Party

Lots happening this week:

1) Ubuntu, the new Debian-based distribution, is making their second
   release this Friday. A celebration is in order.

2) There are a couple folks visiting town this week that need to pick
   up some GPG-signatures from Debian folks.

3) It's becoming increasingly imperative that I drink large quantities
   of delicious Belgian beer. I suspect some of you may be in the same
   situation.

We're all busy people so lets do a 3 for 1. Lets all meet up at 630pm
on Friday at what is quickly becoming the official bar of
Debian-NYC-Soc. Directions are here:

  http://lists.yukidoke.org/pipermail/debian-nyc-soc/2005-January/000017.html

I hope to see you there! Call or email me if there are any questions.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill