Report from FSCONS 2015

Hi!

We had a booth at FSCONS 2015. There were quite a few
interested people that stopped by for a chat or a hands-on
tutorial/workshop!

Several people also asked for stickers, t-shirts, and other
merchandise. This is something that would be very
popular. (I'll try to at least get some stickers printed.)

There were also a discussion about hosting a mini-debconf
somewhere in the nordic countries. This would be very cool.

Does anyone have ideas on where to host a nordic
mini-debconf?

--
Per