Re: Access to Debian India sub-group on Salsa

2021, ഓഗസ്റ്റ് 18 12:08:01 PM IST, Kartik Mistry <kartik.mistry@gmail.com>ൽ എഴുതി
>On Wed, Aug 18, 2021 at 10:54 AM Abraham Raji <avronr@tuta.io> wrote:
>> Hey folks,
>> M name is Abraham Raji. I wanted to work on the Debian India website and had requested access to the sub-group on salsa a few months ago. The request is till pending. Would be great if someone here could accept my access request.
>
>Approved. Sorry - I never got notification about this :/

Hi Kartik,

Can you also change mode of #debian-in to allow unregistered users to talk? This change will make it easy for connecting via matrix irc bridge. As for stopping mass spamming, removing from directory listing works well and is used in most channels. This is secret or +s mode.

Thanks
Praveen