Re: MiniDebConf India 2021 videos are out

> This is a topic which is close to my heart but because there
>are neither names, organizations or whatever I don't really know who
>discussed what.
>
>https://peertube.debian.social/videos/watch/417bd62c-cce1-494a-b96c-b0e39741cb09
>
>Maybe if somebody made a synopsis of the same or something that would
>also be interesting to read.

>Maybe all of the above is in the works and I'm just jumping the gun,
>but still looking forward to your response.

I do see a brief description of the talk right at the same page along with the link to the talk page on mini DC page as well[1]

All members in the BoF also give their introduction at the beginning in the same talk you linked to.

Do you seek something else? Am I missing something?

[1]: https://in2021.mini.debconf.org/talks/48-bof-digital-privacy-in-indian-context-and-some-free-software-tools-and-services-to-the-rescue-hindi/

Nilesh