Re: should we have a mini-fsci meetup in one of the small rooms after fossmeet ?

Reply in-line  :-

On 05/03/2019, Abhijit A.M. <abhijit.comp@coep.ac.in> wrote:
> We can meet after FOSSMeet.
> The schedule of FOSSMeet is not up yet. Once that is decided, we can discuss
> our meeting timing.

Dear Abhijit,

Any update. Also we need to have a show of hands as to how many people
would be there if we do have mini-fsci meetup.  The meetup could used
to think when we have either a mini-debconf or a debutsav either in
Pune or Mumbai ?

A show of hands or me too would indicate that they will be present and
would help in understanding the interest of the community. I have
added Siji as he had indicated to help/organize a mini-debconf or
debutsav either here in Pune or Mumbai.

Looking forward to know more.

> Abhijit A.M.
> Faculty, Department of Computer Engineering and I.T.,
> College of Engineering Pune (COEP)
> Shivajinagar, Pune, India - 411005
>
> Phone: +91 20-2550-7108
> --
>
> “...the planet does not need more successful people. But it does desperately
> need more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers, and lovers of every
> kind..."
>
> ― David W. Orr, Ecological Literacy: Educating Our Children for a
> Sustainable World

.
<snipped>

E493 D466 6D67 59F5 1FD0 930F 870E 9A5B 5869 609C