should we have a mini-fsci meetup in one of the small rooms after fossmeet ?

Dear all,

Should we have a mini-fsci meetup after the event, something on the
lines of what we did in Kerala. Something of the range of either 30
minutes to an hour.

I have no clue because this time Praveen didn't send a proposal but in
case if Praveen does show up, we could and should meet.

Even if Praveen is unable to be for this meetup, we could still have
me, Akshat, Mangesh, Prof. Abijit and Void so we can look to if we
could have some more events in and around Pune perhaps .

Think and let me know. @prof. abijit please let me know of what you
think as well and availability of a room for the event.