Fwd: Need passport bio page scan for eCode, and eCode process

addition at bottom :-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "ChangZhuo Chen (陳昌倬)" <czchen@debconf.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 10:00:56 +0800
Subject: Need passport bio page scan for eCode, and eCode process
To: visa@debconf.org

Hi,

* We need passport bio page scan for eCode request, Please help to send
  it with name <3 letter nationality code>_<passport no> so that we can
  collect them easily.

* If we the code eCode, you can use the following process to get VISA

  * Go to https://visawebapp.boca.gov.tw/BOCA_MRVWeb/ and select "eVisa
    Applications".

  * Fill the form and pay 7 days prior arriving Taiwan. You will get
    eVisa via email.

  * You need to print eVisa and invitation letter when boarding.

Sorry for inconvenience.

--
ChangZhuo Chen (陳昌倬) czchen@{czchen,debconf,debian}.org
http://czchen.info/