Re: Anybody from India attending DebConf18?

On 13 June 2018 at 08:08, shirish शिरीष <shirishag75@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
>snip<
> anybody know ?
>
> Legalisation fees per document (Normal)         Rs. 900/-

Wow!
In that case it's better to get USA or Japan visa.
If a Indian citizen holds valid USA/Japan visa, he can apply for
Taiwan e-Visa online =
https://www.indiatoday.in/travel/destinations/story/taiwan-visa-taipei-sun-moon-lake-kenting-national-park-travel-lifetr-340810-2016-09-13

> just a cursory look at the number of documents seem to be crossing 7
> and I'm not counting (for instance) each ITR return as a single
> document . By the simple calculation, it would cost around INR 6300,

Japan visa barely costs around 1300 INR =
http://www.vfsglobal.com/Japan/India/Mumbai/temporary-visitor-visa-for-sightseeing.html

Regards,
Amey.