Re: RFH: drush package in Debian

On വ്യാഴം 16 ജൂണ്‍ 2016 10:25 വൈകു, Ritesh Raj Sarraf wrote:
> What is Drush

>  drush is a command line shell and Unix scripting interface for
>  Drupal, a veritable Swiss Army knife designed to make life easier for
>  Drupal power users who spend a lot of time hacking away at the
>  command prompt.
>  .
>  Drush core ships with lots of useful commands for interacting with code
>  like modules/themes/profiles. Similarly, it runs update.php, executes
>  sql queries and DB migrations, and misc utilities like run cron or clear
>  cache.
>

> The current state in Debian is that drush has been removed lacking a maintainer.
> It is written in PHP, so if anyone who is well versed with PHP, and has an
> interest in Drush/Drupal, may want to adopt this package ?

Anish (CC'd) told me he is interested in maintaining (or co-maintaining) the
package. He uses Drupal in his work and is good with PHP. And, I believe he
uses Drush frequently. Though, he may need some help in getting started with
package maintenance (He has contributed to Diaspora packaging in the past).

--
Balasankar C
http://balasankarc.in