would anybody be interested in packaging libcpuid and I-Nex for Debian ?

Hi all,

Would anybody be interested in packaging libcpuid and I-Nex for Debian.

There are already 3 RFP's for the above 2 packages -

I have been helping upstream little bit in what needs to be done -

see https://github.com/anrieff/libcpuid/issues/47

There isn't a tool like I-Nex in Debian . In looks it is similar to
CPU-Z which is available under MS-Windows and is more user-friendly.
It's dependancy is libcpuid .

As can be seen from the discussion, upstream of both libcpuid and
I-Nex are both approachable.

If somebody is interested, feel free to take it up with the authors
and the git repos I have shared about. Hopefully, we can have it soon
in Debian.