Re: [ Visit in India]: Kerala Visit

Dear Sooraj, and many others,

We are very excited to learn that so many FLOSS activities are going on
at many places in Kerala.  Your plan seem good but for a different kind
of journey than the one we are doing now: We seek more in-depth
collaborations than is likely possible to establish at one-day meetings.

We have now decided to go to only one place in Kerala - the "KEK" - and
stay there for a week (assuming our hosts there are fine with that,
obviously!).  We dearly encourage FLOSS enthousiasts in Kerala to meet
with us there.

We also encourage all to join both the debian-dug-in mailinglist and the
IRC channel #debian-in on OFTC.net, to ease coordinating more meetings
of various kinds in the future, both online and in person.

For details see our updated travel plan at https://couchdesign.dk/india/
 - and ask us (preferrably via debian-dug-in list) if you have any
question not covered there :-)

We are deeply sorry for all the opportunities to meet that we are
missing out on.  Hope to see you all either at KEK or soemwhere else in
the future,

 - Jonas