Re: BOSS is back ?? Seems like Yes !

On 23/09/15 01:35, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
[dropping recipients assumed subscribed to debian-in@l.d.o]

Quoting Vikas Tara (2015-09-22 13:57:56)
On 22/09/15 17:20, Amey Abhyankar wrote:
On 22 September 2015 at 16:54, Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk> wrote:
Quoting Vikas Tara (2015-09-22 12:08:23)
On 22/09/15 15:33, Pirate Praveen wrote:
May be Hamara team also can join if such a session happens.
Absolutely - in the end we all benefit from these development
efforts, particularly if we can all push our changes upstream to
debian.
Oh, I thought Hamara derived from Ubuntu.
As per my understanding, yes it's derived from Ubuntu.
The first release was - but we're currently working on a debian based
release.
Ohh, that's awesome news!  Looking forward to hear more on that!
We are moving towards an alpha right now. This will be released as hamara sugam which is a lightweight version of hamara but with lxde and implementing flat design.

More news soon - and contributors are always welcome!