Re: BOSS is back ?? Seems like Yes !

Quoting Vikas Tara (2015-09-22 12:08:23)
> On 22/09/15 15:33, Pirate Praveen wrote:
>> May be Hamara team also can join if such a session happens.
>
> Absolutely - in the end we all benefit from these development efforts,
> particularly if we can all push our changes upstream to debian.

Oh, I thought Hamara derived from Ubuntu.

Please - for any direct derivative of Debian - register with the Debian
Derivatives Census here: https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census

If Hamara is not currently Debian-based but wanna change that, then
perhaps _you_ would be interested in hosting Siri and me for a few weeks
of collaboration?

We are already in touch with SWECHA Linux for a session with them.

 - Jonas