Re: BOSS is back ?? Seems like Yes !

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 12:46 PM, Abhilash Mhaisne
<abhilashmhaisne@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am unable to understand how this works. If BOSS is derived from debian, it
> is ought to be free software. So, government of India and C-DAC can be sued
> by debian for violating the terms of free software. How can they "guard" the
> code?

Wait and watch!

+1..

Since there is no official announcement came from Ministry about the License part.

It will be great, if anyone from BOSS team comment here (I believe, few of them are here)

Quoting from the article (DNA) -

" Later, the government can collaborate with indigenous industry giants to develop it further and create an open source OS along with other hardware and network systems that would encourage other entities and individuals to shift to it from other OS like Windows, Macintosh, BlackBerry RIM etc., sources added."

BOSSLinux was cooperative with Debian Derivative project. I don't know
the latest development on that front.

PS: Please do not Top-post.

--
Kartik Mistry/કાર્તિક મિસ્ત્રી | IRC: kart_
{kartikm, 0x1f1f}.wordpress.com

--
Siji Sunny