Re: Visit from Denmark to Pune late *January*

Hi Siri, Jonas and Maja,

I know this is coming a bit late but I was planning on having a mini-DebConf on the last Saturday and Sunday of January, 2016 (30th and 31st Jan). This time, I'll be hosting it at my office (Directiplex, Mumbai). On behalf of Debian users, we would be delighted if all three of you could adjust your travels plans and attend the mini-DebConf.

Dear Rigved,

I don't think its a practical idea to host a MiniDebConf in such short notice. I feel, while hosting MiniDebConf, we have to at-least make sure that its actually happening as a "Mini" Debian Conference.

As the discussion happens with Agustin (Augustine been CC'd here, since he's not part of this mail-list, I think), we can Invite Jonas, Siri & Maja for this event as speakers.

And I personally recommend to have MiniDebConf later with proper planning & execution, not just for name sake.

Best Regards,
Rigved

--

Best Regards,