Re: Visit from Denmark to Pune late *January*

On 6 December 2015 at 19:18, Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>> Is there interest and time to meet in Pune [late January!]?
>
> NB! We have decided to reorganize our trip, and can visit Pune e.g. Jan
> 21st - Jan 28th.

-23~24 January is weekend which seems fine to me.
- In weekdays I remain in Mumbai for project work.

> Please read what and why and how at https://couchdesign.dk/india/ - that
> page will be updated with more info as we get around to writing that.
>
> So far *noone* from Pune have responded,

- I sent 1 to 1 e-mail to you on same day. It might have landed in
'SPAM/junk' folder in your inbox. Pls give a check. :-) Subject of my
e-mail is "Regarding your Pune visit in mid December"
- Why I am asking is because your 27th November's e-mail has also
landed in SPAM/Junk folder of some of the GMAIL recipients. I realized
when I informed them about your e-mail
- And yes I am from Pune  ^_^

Regards,
Amey.