Mini DebConf Pune

Hey Folks,
Brace Yourselves, Mini Debian Conference Pune is coming and will happen on 29 & 30 August at College of Engineering,Pune.
 The current website is up at a temporary URL for now on
http://punedebianusersgroup.github.io/
Please go through it and suggest any changes that needs to be done.
We will be updating the site as per your suggestions.

I request any DD to please help us uploading the site to the official
 URL for mini Debian Conferences.
i.e. http://in2015.mini.debconf.org/

Remember as the website gets live the CFP will be on as well. and will be open till 10 August.
Remember to post your CfPs before the deadline.
We request your support for the successful organization of the Conference in any way possible.

Thanks,
Raju