Re: [ILUG-BOM] [X-POST] Registrations live for the Mini-DebConf Mumbai 2015

Hi,

On 28 December 2014 at 04:29, purveshrshah@gmail.com <purveshrshah@gmail.com> wrote:

As per my conversation with rigved If we are charging for registrations
then we required some payment gateway or bank account to do fund transfer
so I had given suggestion that We can just do registrations online through
Eventbrite or DoAttend or any other free services available online and we
can collect money on the registration desk like we collect for on the spot
registration and like this we can save 5% charges of payment gateway and no
any hassle of bank accounts or fund transfer. Please let us know what are
other volunteers suggestions.

A nominal amount to cover expenses will be charged at the registration counter and yes this should be mentioned on the relevant websites.