Re: [ILUG-BOM] [X-POST] Registrations live for the Mini-DebConf Mumbai 2015

Hi,

As per previous conversations we are going to charge for registrations & currently on the website no any charges are mentioned, so registration is free to all or we have got any sponsor for all other work like speakers stay & other small expenses etc.. ?

As per my conversation with rigved we haven't got any sponsors yet so I suggest community should give some priority to this & some more people should come forward and help us to find out some good sponsors for the event, If we get some sponsors then this event could get grand success and without help of community this is not possible.

If registrations are free then Its better to mention on the website that registrations are free or else better we write registration charges & If charges are not yet decided then we can write It will updated soon.

As per my conversation with rigved If we are charging for registrations then we required some payment gateway or bank account to do fund transfer so I had given suggestion that We can just do registrations online through Eventbrite or DoAttend or any other free services available online and we can collect money on the registration desk like we collect for on the spot registration and like this we can save 5% charges of payment gateway and no any hassle of bank accounts or fund transfer. Please let us know what are other volunteers suggestions.

Thanks.