Re: Mini-Debconf Mumbai 2015

At Bottom:

On 2014-09-18 04:20 PM, Rigved Rakshit wrote:
Hello,

I am glad to announce that the FOSSEE team (Akash tablets) have agreed
to host a mini-Debconf at IIT Mumbai. The tentative dates for the
event will be 31st January, 2015 and 1st February, 2015.

Nothing other than the dates and the venue has been discussed yet. We
need volunteers to help make this event a success. Anyone who's
interested, please reply back to this email thread.

Best Regards,
Rigved

Count me in. I am based in Pune, but I will contribute to this event in any way possible. A miniDebCon in Mumbai Should be grand and great.

--
राजु देविदास विंदाने
Raju Devidas Vindane