Help with Sponsors and publicity for the Debutsav '14 in Amritapuri

Hello everyone,

As you would've known by now, the dates for the DebUtsav in Amritapuri is fast approaching and we need to find/contact sponsors for the event.
In yesterday's meeting in #debian-in[1] , it was decided that a sponsorship team be formed and I'm writing this mail for the same. If you think you can help us in contacting and finding sponsors for the event, please reply to this thread and we can form a sponsorship team for this event.

Any help of any magnitude would be greatly appreciated !

[1] http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-in/2014/debian-in.2014-09-20-15.50.log.html

Thanks.
R.Harish Navnit
The Enigma