Re: DebUtsav Pune 2014 at Imperial College Wagholi and DebConf India 2017

http://www.knowafest.com and some similar websites are good place to do free promotions.
what are your views?

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 9:16 PM, pavithran <pavithran.s@gmail.com> wrote:
On 18 September 2014 15:09, Pirate Praveen <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:
> We wanted to build a good team before we think about a debconf in India.
> So we have decided to host as many debutsav/mindebconf in various places
> and keep adding interested people to the team. Once we are confident
> about the team, we'll bid for DebConf, possibly in 2017.

Thats exciting , isn't 2017 a bit too early for an event of the scale
of debconf , How about 2018 ?

Having said the above, most of the debian developers from other
countries keep asking the same question , why not a debconf in India .
We should all plan it in advance and organise a "dhamakadaar" event !

Regards,
Pavithran

--
pavithran sakamuri