Re: debutsav.in is working

at bottom :-

On 9/19/14, Rigved Rakshit <r.phate@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 10:35 PM, R.Harish Navnit
> <harishnavnit@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I'm listing out the steps that I carried out.
>>
>> Added another remote url, "git remote add origin_gitlab
>> git@gitlab.com:debutsav/website14.git"
>> Signed in(using google), added the ssh keys
>> added, committed and pushed(git push gitlab_origin master)
>
> Is it "origin_gitlab" or "gitlab_origin" ?
>
> Best Regards,
> Rigved

Hi Harish,
I hope you got it. You can use my git way series for just this purpose

https://flossexperiences.wordpress.com/2014/09/03/git-way-iv/

and specifically to figure out what you have shared your origin as.

~/games/shirish-website14$ git remote -v
origin	git@gitlab.com:shirish/website14.git (fetch)
origin	git@gitlab.com:shirish/website14.git (push)
upstream	https://gitlab.com/debutsav/website14.git (fetch)
upstream	https://gitlab.com/debutsav/website14.git (push)

Also if you did push it your fork/mirror, did you remember to do a
merge/pull request ?