Debian-IN letterhead

So I half-jokingly said I would design an official letterhead so that the organizers can send me an official-looking invitation. Well here it is attached to this email.

Some remarks:

1. It's in libreoffice 4 template format.

2. When the graphic was designed some time back, there was some concern that it might be a violation of the flag code or something. Personally I don't think it is disrespectful or anything that even an ardent patriot would care about but who knows.

3. The pseudo-devanagari font is called Samarkan and I've also attached it in case it isn't embedded in the template and you have to install it. (I don't know how that works exactly.) The roman font is Deja Vu Sans which is of course in Debian.

4. I just made up the slogan on the spot. Feel free to change it to something else. Also IMO the official slogan should be in Hindi too.

5. Needless to say, the text in the footer should be replaced by real contact information!

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>