Meetup Group for Debianites in Bangalore

Hello Debianites,

I have just created a meetup group for Debian users, enthusiasts in
and around Bangalore [1]. Please feel free to join in and invite your
friends who are interested in Debian and are in Bangalore.

I'm also Ccing some of DD's I personally know who are in Bangalore,
most of them should be subscribed to this list so please drop them
from Cc if you are replying to this mail.

PS: Even if you are not in Bangalore you can still join the group so
that we can meetup when you come down to Bangalore ;-)

[1] http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-Debian-Users/

Cheers,
--

Vasudev Kamath