Re: Invitation to Jaldhar H.Vyas to minidebconf 2014 at Kollam,Kerala on 17th and 18th October.

For Indian consulate purposes, could you send me a PDF of the invitation on an "official" letterhead. (I don't think the bureaucracy cares if an organization legally exists or not as long as it looks legitimate. I can design you a letterhead in gimp if you like :-)