Invitation to Jaldhar H.Vyas to minidebconf 2014 at Kollam,Kerala on 17th and 18th October.

Dear Jaldhar Vyas,
 I, shirish, as a representative of Debian-India invite you to the
minidebconf taking place at Kollam, Kerala, India .

For @rest of the community. If somebody has objection to Mr. Jaldhar
Vyas coming to India being sponsored by debian.org, you have 24 hours
to make your objection or forever hold your peace. (I always wanted to
say that :P - the make your objection or hold your peace bit .)

Looking forward to being illuminated by you at the event. Hopefully
you have ideas of re-designing the BTS similar to how
tracker.debian.org is now.