Re: [MiniDebConfIn] Site Design

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 12:34 AM, Pirate Praveen <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:
On Tuesday 12 August 2014 10:12 PM, Roopak T J wrote:
> What I meant in the photo is that Debian is spreading its positive aura
> in Amrita University.

Which photo? I could see only the event logo.

I think he's referring to the mail sent before this one :\
Here's a suggestion that I have regarding the cover picture for the website. Since the event logo already has the Debian logo on it and that everyone visiting the minidebconf would obviously be aware of Debian's involvement, I think for the cover photo we could have some images/stills of Amritapuri(The main building of the college, the bridge that connects the Ashram and the campus and similar such iconic images that give the viewers a feel of where they're heading to) and some memorable shots from previous debconfs could all be added to form a gallery/slide instead of one static cover photo. I hope Raju is thinking along the same lines :D

Cheers.

R.Harish Navnit
The Enigma